If life were a project and you knew you had a limited time to get it done, wouldn’t it make sense to develop a plan?
This practical, hands-on workbook will change your life. Use the four steps in “Write, Open, Act” to build a visual Intentional Life Plan and chart your plan in less than a day.
At the end, you’ll have:
- A clear view of your life’s wishes and goals
- A visual Intentional Life Plan and timeline
- Steps to help you realize your plan
- Tools to manage your plan
- Resources to help you along the way
Intentional Life Planning is a method developed by Lee Weinstein, former director of public relations for Nike. He wrote this practical, hands-on workbook after he and his wife, Melinda, invented their Intentional Life Planning process to make the most out of the rest of their lives.
Follow the steps in this workbook to start living your intended life today!